Fade effect for a Field

Pascal Lehner tate83 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:49:49 EDT 2014

Hi all,
Thanks for the quick answers. I will give them a try.
I just found another solution that seems even smaller but less configurable.

hide field id 1012 with dissolve

show field id 1012 with dissolve

Here:
https://sites.google.com/a/pgcps.org/livecode/home/disappearing-objects

Now I just need to set it up in a way that it doesn't stop the rest of the
work that is being done in the background

Have a great weekend,

Pascal