iTunes connect/app store issue

Erik Schwartz eriks at sisyph.us
Thu May 15 12:18:47 EDT 2014

I have received the following rejection notice from Apple for my Football
Statistics application.

The problem is that I neither have any contacts features or call any
contacts functions or APIs in this application. Is there some flag I am
missing in the build process that is adding a contacts API flag? I cannot
find one.

-----------------------
-------------
We found that your app did not achieve the core functionality described in
your marketing materials or release notes, as required by the App Store
Review Guidelines<https://developer.apple.com/appstore/resources/approval/guidelines.html>
.

Specifically, the Contacts API is flagged but there is no Contacts feature
within your app.

It would be appropriate to revise your app to ensure this feature is fully
implemented or to revise your code to remove this API.

Thanks,

Erik

eriks at sisyph.us                                            http://sisyph.us
(530) 213-ERIK                                  http://twitter.com/eriks