Does exists LiveCode Server Portable...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed May 14 20:26:41 EDT 2014

Glen Bojsza wrote:
> Is there a actual roadmap for "*Linux ARM build of LiveCode*"?

There's no separate Road Map for it yet, and with the team committed to
the goals outlined in the Kickstarter campaign it's not their highest
priority.

But there is a section of the forums devoted to it, where updates are
posted from time to time along with community-contributed stacks of
interest to that segment:
<http://forums.runrev.com/viewforum.php?f=76>

The builds are available at the bottom of the Downloads page:
<http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/>

I don't have a Raspberry Pi myself yet so I can't comment on how
complete the current build is.  But it seems usable enough for the folks
in the forum to be building with it, and anything remaining could be
done by any member of the community with an interest in helping it along.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World