Saving Document 'Bundles' on Mac

Igor de Oliveira Couto igor at semperuna.com
Wed May 14 06:41:24 EDT 2014

I apologise for not explaining myself properly:

> When Livecode makes a Macintosh standalone it makes a bundle with all the necessary
> components inside it; so the whole thing appears as a MacOS app.

I would like the *documents* saved by my app to be bundles - not just the app itself. Instead of saving a single file as a document, I'd like it to save a full directory, and have it appear on the desktop as a clickable file. Several Mac apps do this - ie., Sketch documents are bundles, and if I'm not mistaken, even the iWork apps (Pages, Numbers and Keynote) save their documents as bundles, too.

Is there a way to do that with LiveCode?

Once again, many thanks for any guidance.

--
Igor Couto
Sydney, Australia