Need to compare two datagrids

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue May 13 11:53:49 EDT 2014

Easier to work with SQL. Dump your data into two memory resident sqLITE databases and use SQL for your comparisons. I did mention quite a while ago how nice it would have been to get a single column of data from a data grid. But it would not be too difficult to get into the library and write the functionality into it yourself.

Bob