Does exists LiveCode Server Portable...

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue May 13 06:08:42 EDT 2014

I'm not sure I understand your question correctly, so here's two answers:

Any livecode standalone can be a server. All you need to do is to use the "accept socket" command. For example, the ChatRev server runs from an IDE installed on an old ibook. But it could as well be a windows standalone (which it was some years back).

If you however mean the livecode server thing that runs in a web server, then you probably can't run it as server without apache or iss. however, you can run livecode locally as a non-server engine where it will behave exactly like a server, outputting text to the shell instead of a http connection.

Maybe you can specify a bit more detailed what the goal is, and why you want to work around zone alarm?