Error Messages Are Evil

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 14:48:06 EDT 2014

Recent article published by Don Norman.
http://www.jnd.org/dn.mss/error_messages_are_e.html

"Error messages punish people for not behaving like machines.
It is time we let people behave like people. When a problem
arises, we should call it machine error, not human error:

the machine was designed wrong, demanding that we conform
to its peculiar requirements. It is time to design and build
machines that conform to our requirements.

Stop confronting us: Collaborate with us."