[OFF] Cool Plugins

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Sun May 11 08:58:45 EDT 2014

Hi I would be happy to help advance the tools we have to share plugins etc...
I've never "co-worker" in an open source thingy, so I would not be an
initiator but a follower.

How does such a group get constituted?
Could something like *LOOMIO* provide a first group backbone?
(/collaborative decision tool/)
Who would like to take the symbolic lead to start a collaborative move?
=> I'll start by registering for this thread news feed

Scope :
-- I too feel that the *on-rev editor* that was abandoned should fall into
community edition so we could do something to revive it. /That turned out to
be a clear.. "PUBLICITE MENSONGERE" case !! /
-- *revOnline is a stack I guess?* so that should be possible to maintain in
a group.
=> the core task would be to have the dbase structure etc open sourced by
run rev.

-- tricky issue :: freedom/payment. I wonder whether the possibility to
*share a stack in a "thank you" mode *would not help and reenergize : in
that category, a very simple contributing button would load the stack for a
"cup of coffee / sandwich like" participation (1 to 10) euros. Without
sophisticated protection that would be cumbersome.
Alternatively :: demo stacks free, than "cup of coffee  or sandwich" version
of full version without protection hassle.

What can I do ?
-- can definitely help scrutinize classification to integrate rev online 2
with rev online 1
(like a lot of us I did maintain a personal copy/classified of the most
interested stacks i saw)
-- can share interesting ideas in classifications tools : to move beyond the
"tag" system.
-- w'll see!

Robert