[OFF] Cool Plugins

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun May 11 06:41:14 EDT 2014

That's great news. Thank you !

Even if it can't be installed on a shared server, it should still be
usable from a private one - and therefore usable for many people. Most
importantly, if it can be installed on a local server for development &
testing then that would be the way to go. The old on-rev client did
sometimes suffer performance issues due to the round trip time; on a
local server (or even the same machine as the developer), that problem
would disappear and we'd have a very responsive debugging IDE for server
code.

Thanks again
-- Alex.