mouseEnter/Leave weirdness

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat May 10 13:22:40 EDT 2014

I'm using mouseEnter/Leave to hilite the active row as the user mouses over
(and also to show a control group)

It seems that unless I have debug breakpoint in mouseLeave, it doesn't
necesarily get called before mouseEnter for the new field.

I'm dealing with bordered fields whose borders overlap.

I get the same behavior in the standalone (but I can't do a checkpoint).

I *think* that what is happening is that when the moseLoc is on the shared
border,the order of the calls depends upon which of the borders is on top.
I say this because I had the problem happened more down than up.

My solution was to store the row as a custom property of the card and to
de-hilite the stored row upon mouseEnter, then store the nuew value, as
well as on mouseLeave.
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462