[OFF] Cool Plugins

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri May 9 23:15:13 EDT 2014

Mark Wieder wrote:

> Richmond-
>
> Friday, May 9, 2014, 12:38:36 PM, you wrote:
>
>> But RevOnline is rather erratic . . .
>
> You're being too kind. At one point Heather assured me that revOnline
> was about to be replaced with something better, or at least different.
> If that happened in the last couple of years I missed the news.

There have been some bug fixes, but the longer-term plans are queued for
after some of the other things get done first (Cocoa, Unicode, etc.).

That said, this is one of those areas where I have to wonder if perhaps
it may benefit from being more of a partnership between the core dev
team and the community.  It is, after all, really for the benefit of the
community, and comprised of community contributions.

If we could work out a way to share the work on this with RunRev, anyone
here interested in rolling up their sleeves to help?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  LiveCode Community Manager
  richard at livecode.org