Server Scripts Editor

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu May 8 23:57:44 EDT 2014

Nakia Brewer wrote:

 > Just starting to play with some LC Server scripts and was wondering
 > what text editor people use for the LC file?

Most of my LC Server apps are talking to LC-based clients, so all they
need are libraries, which lets me use the LC editor.

Even when I do Web sites with LC Server, I tend to make mostly HTML
templates with simple placeholder tags for function calls, so once again
most of the LC code is in LC library stacks, and the HTML is either
hand-written with GEdit/TextEdit/my own half-finished text
editor/whatever I happen to have handy, with some occasional WYSIWYG
authoring in BlueGriffon.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems