iOS Home Button Shutdown not working!

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu May 8 11:20:32 EDT 2014

Hi Chris,

I’m using LC version 6.5.2 and tested in both the simulator and on the device.
I used the “put” statement at the beginning of the handler but do not see my
message displayed when I press the “Home button”.  I also tried using an
answer statement to do the same thing.  No message appears for me.

Does this work for you in LC 6.5.2?

Thanks,

Rick