Modularising Code

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu May 8 08:40:31 EDT 2014

Oh. Well I don't. If there's too many handler in one object, I tend to either fuse unnecessary functions or move stuff up or down the message path.

Some people use fake empty handlers as folders. And there's of course the open source GLX2 editor, which has folders.

--

Anyone thinking about going to Zurich in the summer?
Please fill out the form and send me an email:

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: