Silly Automated Rabbit

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Wed May 7 15:50:46 EDT 2014

Hi Richmond,

How about this script in your master group?

on mouseDown
   clone me -- I named the group "RLMaster"
   set the name of last group to "RL"
   set the loc of group "RL" to the mouseLoc
   set the script of group "RL" to ""
end mouseDown

on mouseMove x,y
   if the mouse is "down" and there is a group "RL" then
      set the loc of group "RL" to mouseLoc()
   end if
end mouseMove

on mouseRelease
   if not within(grc "TL",the mouseLoc) then
      delete group "RL"
   end if
end mouseRelease

be well,