Hosting LiveCode stacks

Simon Smith hello at simonsmith.co
Tue May 6 13:27:23 EDT 2014

Hi

You could just ftp the files up, zip them, or the add the following to your
themes functions.php file:

add_filter('upload_mimes', 'add_custom_upload_mimes');

function add_custom_upload_mimes($existing_mimes) {
$existing_mimes['livecode'] = 'application/octet-stream';
return $existing_mimes;
}

Kind Regards
Simon