[OT] For Ender Nafi

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Tue May 6 06:21:08 EDT 2014


Mark

I successfully sent a test message to Ender at the address he supplied and received a reply. 

Regards

Peter


On 6 May 2014, at 05:24, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Hi Ender Nafi,
> 
> Thanks for the reply. I don't understand what you mean? All error messages tell me that your e-mail address doesn't exist. Note that I'm able to send e-mails to other people, just not to you. Can you send me an e-mail from a different address? You can also contact me on Skype tomorrow. My user name is xtalkprogrammer.
> 
> --
> Best regards,
> 
> Mark Schonewille
> 
> Economy-x-Talk Consulting and Software Engineering
> Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/xtalkprogrammer
> KvK: 50277553
> 
> Installer Maker for LiveCode:
> http://qery.us/468
> 
> Buy my new book "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner" http://qery.us/3fi
> 
> LiveCode on Facebook:
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/runrev/
> 
> On 5/5/2014 23:07, Ender Nafi Elekcioglu wrote:
>> Mark,
>> 
>> It seems that the real problem is slightly different.
>> Please have a look at the attached reply from your server:
>> 
>> ~~~
>> Your message could not
>> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
>> 
>> Please, do not reply to this message.
>> 
>> 
>> <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>: host economy-x-talk.com[74.81.78.146] said:
>> 550-Verification failed for <endernafi at keehuna.com> 550-No Such User Here
>> 550 Sender verify failed (in reply to RCPT TO command)
>> 
>> ~~~
>> 
>> 
>> ~ Ender
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> From: Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
>> Reply: Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
>> Date: May 6, 2014 at 0:03:44
>> To: How to use LiveCode use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>> Subject:  Re: [OT] For Ender Nafi
>> 
>> Mark hi,
>> 
>> I’ve closed all of my gmail accounts and switched to a corporate mail, probably that’s the reason of bounce-back.
>> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>> Here is my active e-mail address for all of you who needs to reach to me:
>> endernafi at keehuna.com
>> 
>> 
>> Warmest Regards,
>> 
>> ~ Ender
>> 
>> 
>> From: Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
>> Reply: Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
>> Date: May 5, 2014 at 23:46:38
>> To: How to use LiveCode use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>> Subject:  [OT] For Ender Nafi
>> 
>> Hi Ender Nafi,
>> 
>> Could you please send me an e-mail? All e-mail addresses I have of you
>> bounce back.
>> 
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> 
>> Mark Schonewille
>> 
>> Economy-x-Talk Consulting and Software Engineering
>> Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/xtalkprogrammer
>> KvK: 50277553
>> 
>> Installer Maker for LiveCode:
>> http://qery.us/468
>> 
>> Buy my new book "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner"
>> http://qery.us/3fi
>> 
>> LiveCode on Facebook:
>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/runrev/
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-livecode mailing list
>> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-livecode mailing list
>> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-livecode mailing list
>> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode





More information about the Use-livecode mailing list