Oauth in Livecode?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon May 5 17:00:29 EDT 2014

I’ve created an OAuth 1 in the past for Evernote all in LiveCode plus the favorite browser.  So, it can be done, but I won’t say it is not hard.

I did run into some OAuth 2 problems with a kiosk that connected to ConstantContact and used an alternate security.  Those problems were related to the kiosk environment and the management console.  In that one, I ended up using an alternative scheme.

Dar Scott
Controls, Libraries and Externals