Run a command line app from memory

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Sat May 3 23:24:33 EDT 2014

Good point Richard. I never thought of it like that. Hmmm, I'll have to
look into that. How I'm doing it now is how you've described it but I was
asked if I could come up with a way to do this without adding any new files
to disk on the fly and not need admin rights to facilitate this. It was
written as a c program for the raw performance boost otherwise doing it all
in LiveCode is a perfect option. I know we can use in memory SQLlite dB's
and some other things but I imagine runrev had to do some work on the
backside to make that happen. Anyhow, ill keep exploring my alternatives.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Andrew