Checkboxes

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat May 3 15:59:33 EDT 2014

Teaching LiveCode without the special nature of the text property is an interesting concept.  That might have some advantages.  However, almost all examples people will find do use the special nature of the text property.

Also, it throws away the ability to use chunks in the text property.  And before and after.

To me ‘put x into field y’ is not anything to unlearn.

So why not ‘put “checked” into button y’?

Dar