Checkboxes

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 3 14:48:45 EDT 2014

On 03/05/14 21:45, Dar Scott wrote:
> That reminds me…
>
> What do folks think of making the text of a checkbox either “checked” or “unchecked” depending on the highlight?
>
> So kids (and I) can write….
>
> if button “multiplayer” is “checked” then
>> end if
>
> What about allowing button mode in object references?  That might be harder.
>
> If check box “multiplayer” is “unchecked” then
>> end if
>
> Are these worth asking for?
>
> Dar

Why not keep things simple and have something like this? :

if the checked of btn "checkup" is true then

'checked' seems to make perfect sense and it keeps the standard syntax
for properties.

Certainly a lot more intuitive than 'hilite'; which, frankly makes me
think of grey-haired ladies
going for a blue rinse . . . LOL

Richmond.