[OT] free personality portraits

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Fri May 2 11:23:52 EDT 2014

On 29.04.2014 at 22:10 Uhr -0700 Alejandro Tejada apparently wrote:
>Robert Brenstein wrote
>>  [snip]
>>  Anybody that completes the first questionnaire can get a short
>>  personality portrait emailed to them.
>>  [snip]
>
>When?
>
>I completed the first questionnaire weeks ago.
>Do not have received this short personality
>portrait from them.

I just got the word from the mother ship that they are starting to
generate Research Spark Portraits. The research people have obviously
a less stringent view of deadlines. Over the next few days, you
should get two emails, one with information how to fetch the PDF file
and another with the password required to do so.

The mail will be coming from noreply at luminalearning.com email and may
end up in your junk mailbox. If you don't get such an email within
the next 3-4 days, please get in touch with me directly.

RObert