iOS App Crash

Neil Roger neil at runrev.com
Fri May 2 11:31:44 EDT 2014

Hi Dan,

If possible, could you submit a report on this issue to our QC team as
this will allow us to investigate the issue further. If your app is a
paid for app, it would assist greatly if you could provide some promo
codes to allow us to test downloading from the App store directly.

http://quality.runrev.com

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--