iOS App Crash

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri May 2 10:34:49 EDT 2014

I have an iOS app that is in the app store.  It's been working great and I have uploaded several updates since it's first release.  No problems.  However, the last update I submitted to Apple was approved and released in the app store, but it crashes when you launch the app.

I checked the app in LC... no problem.  Checked it again in the simulator... no problem.  Built a new standalone and tried it on the iPhone... no problem.  It obviously didn't crash when Apple got it or it wouldn't have passed the review process.

Is it possible that Apple messed something up between the review process and posting it to the store?  Anyone heard of such a thing?  And, if so, what does one do about it?

Thank you in advance,
-Dan