wait with messages

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Thu May 1 14:32:15 EDT 2014

hey Scott,
Thanks for the good reminder.  I agree 100% that I couldn't get my project
done without all the kind people on this list!!!
I was just really frustrated this morning and your wise words have brought
me back to some sort of sanity.  I'm sure many people who know me well would
question if I ever am completely sane.
Larry