wait with messages

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu May 1 14:24:00 EDT 2014

I feel your pain.  We're all in (or have been in) that boat.

But I would ask, in what environment is this NOT the case?

In addition to LiveCode, I go through this almost every day with HTML, CSS, Javascript, Flash, ecommerce admin tools, and many applications.  In years of creative work, I have almost NEVER been able to finish a project without having to research or in many cases ask for help, because the detail/feature I wanted to implement was too specialized for the documentation (if there even was any).  Just the other day I spent an entire day trying to work out a file download issue with LiveCode server and HTML.

Fighting with the tool/environment is not unique to LiveCode.  At least with LC we have helpful folks on this list, in the forums, and those writing books.  Not sure how I would get stuff done without those people.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design