Calling External Developers

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu May 1 10:21:09 EDT 2014

Guys,
I have things I want to have done, and in some cases, externals are the
only way to go.  I don't feel like writing them, so I'm looking to folks
who are interested in making them happen.

Monte has already told me he's going to be too busy for the next few months
to take on anything new, so email me if you're game.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."