What does compile error "rotate: error in angle description" mean?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Mar 31 12:16:12 EDT 2014

Hi James,
I haven't seen that error but I have successfully loaded and used an SQLite
extension.  The extension is available at
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/SQLiteExtension/ and has a bunch of new
string and math functions in it.  It's not free but has a demo version.

The only difference between your code and mine is that I use
revDataFromQuery rather than revExecuteSQL.  I know that you get a
"revdberror" back from that if there's something wrong with the
load_extension call - I had a typo in the filename initially which resulted
in an error.

Also, the error message is curious since it says it's a compile error, but
you got it at runtime.  Could it be an issue with whatever extension you
are trying to load?

Pete

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>