multi-line constants? (for RSA keys)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Mar 31 11:10:02 EDT 2014

Really? Has this changed? I remember a thread some time ago where it was stated that a substack can be extracted as is from a compiled project and run in the IDE. Granted, if the stacks are password protected, it would be very difficult to get to the code, but they are not “compiled” the way the mainstack is. It was my impression that the mainstack gets *glued* together with the runtime engine and is not accessible in the same way the substacks are, which are merely included in a subfolder or in the case of OS X, in the package. Is this no longer the case? Or have I simply misunderstood all this time?

Bob Sneidar
IT Technician
Integrated Office Technology
bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com<mailto:bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>