What does compile error "rotate: error in angle description" mean?

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Sun Mar 30 23:02:00 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am starting to get this error when running my scripts:
   compile error "rotate: error in angle description"

Which if I was doing anything remotely graphical I could perhaps understand.
But I am not doing anything to do with angles or rotation.

The most recent example of getting this error was with the following handler:

On loadextension
  Put getDatabaseID() into tDatabaseID
  put specialfolderpath("documents")&"/sqlite test/okapi_bm25.sqlext" into the_extension
  put "SELECT load_extension('"&the_extension&"')" into tSQL
  revExecuteSQL tDatabaseID, tSQL
End loadextension

Stepping through the handler the error only comes up on executing the "revExecuteSQL" command.

I connected with the database using the new syntax enabling the loading of extensions yet it does seem as if the database call is having some difficulty.

Two questions I guess.
1. Anyone had this error message when not doing anything with rotations?
     If so, did you discover what it meant?

2. anyone had luck on loading extensions to SQLite?

Perplexed,

James