Dialog freezes app on Windows after sleep

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Mar 30 17:01:52 EDT 2014

Thank you again Jacqueline for some excellent suggestions.
If I install 6.1.2 and do not like it, will I have any issues going back to
6.1.1?
I think it is very weird that when I install a newer version of LC, it keeps
all of the old versions on my computer.  But maybe that is by design for
some reason I don't know about?
What I mean is this:  I could install 6.1.2, but then if I uninstall 6.1.2
later, will 6.1.1 still work like it did originally, or will there be some
weird issues with it?
Thanks, Larry