POST command question

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 14:11:19 EDT 2014

Is there anything different about using the post command on live code server as compared to a mac desktop?   I am trying to send mail via postmark.   On my server I have the following script:

<?lc
   set the ErrorMode to "inline"
   put "/home/ua875508/public_html/doub.com/lc/" into mainpath
   put mainpath & "libJson.livecode" into jsonLib
   put mainpath & "cbEngine.livecode" into cbEngine
   start using jsonLib
   start using cbengine
   put ProcessMail ($_POST_RAW)
?>

I drop the stack cbEngine.livecode on my server after testing on the desktop.   in this stack, I have a mouseup hander that calls the ProcessMail function with dummy data for easy debugging.   Everything works as expected the desktop.  The post command does it thing I get the expected response from postmark.  When I move the stack to the server environment, the post command seems to do nothing and I get nothing returned at all.

Can anyone provider me with any guidance?

Thanks,
    Mike

--http://developer.postmarkapp.com/developer-build.html For addtional API Information

function libPostmark_SendEmail pMessageJSON
   get the keys of pMessageJSON
   if it <> empty then
      put arrayToJson(pMessageJSON) into outgoing
   else
      put pMessageJSON into outgoing
   end if
   set the httpHeaders to "Accept: application/json" & return \
   post outgoing to URL "https://api.postmarkapp.com/email"
   put jsonToArray(it) into theResults
   if theResults["ErrorCode"] <> 0 then
      return it