Dialog freezes app on Windows after sleep

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Mar 30 13:06:46 EDT 2014

On 3/29/14, 6:13 PM, larry at significantplanet.org wrote:
> I'm using 6.1.1 Community on XP Service Pack 3.
> I routinely have the IDE freeze up and I cannot do anything - including
> not being able to save.
> Any ideas on that?

Not really, but the most stable version in the 6.1 series is 6.1.2 which
I still use quite a bit for older stacks. You could try that. There was
a known issue with 6.6 freezing and that's been fixed in 6.7 so that may
be another version you'd want to move to.

If it always happens in the same handler or stack, it would point to
something in the scripts.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com