debugger gone wild in 6.6

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 28 16:08:47 EDT 2014

On 3/28/14, 1:57 PM, larry at significantplanet.org wrote:
> Sadly, I don't know what sequence of events leads to the weird behavior
> and therefore cannot post a bug report.  Any other suggestions?

Hard to say since I haven't seen it. How do you access the script? I
always use the contextual menu in the app browser. I also use the
keyboard shortcuts to access card and stack scripts, and the
cmd-option-click-a-control method on the card itself. The default
alternate method in the app browser is to command-double-click, but I
never use that (I always forget it's there.) Maybe you do that? Or
something else?

Another thing that occured to me is that the control may be in a nested
group, which might cause confusion. But I just tested that using both
the command-doubleclick method and the contextual menu, and I got the
right script.

Since we've now heard from two people who've seen the problem, it seems
logical that a particular way of opening the editor is causing it, or
else a particular structure in the controls.

Maybe someone else has some ideas.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com