debugger gone wild in 6.6

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Fri Mar 28 14:57:59 EDT 2014

Thank you Jacqueline.
As I said, if I shut down LC and restart, then it behaves properly.  So
apparently, I did something within LC to cause the weird behavior - and
since you don't do the "incorrect" things that I do, you haven't seen it
ever happen.  But it happens to me quite often.  Sadly, I don't know what
sequence of events leads to the weird behavior and therefore cannot post a
bug report.  Any other suggestions?