debugger gone wild in 6.6

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 28 14:23:52 EDT 2014

On 3/28/14, 11:25 AM, larry at significantplanet.org wrote:
> I open the Application Browser and click on a radio button that is part
> of a group, because I want to open the script of that button.  LC opens
> the script of some other random object (no kidding!) and I have to shut
> down LC and reopen my project and then LC will open the right script.

The way I'd deal with this is to report the problem and then stop using
the Project Browser until it is resolved. Use the Application Browser
instead. Since I'm a creature of habit, I haven't used the Project
Browser much and I've never had any issues with the App Browser.

That will allow you to continue working with the latest releases, while
the team looks into the problem. If it never gets reported though, of
course they won't know about it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com