Import SVG (was: Re: Print margins)

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Fri Mar 28 08:22:19 EDT 2014

Thank you, Terence and Mark.

It works fine when I print a card. But unfortunately I cannot get printMargins to work with revBrowserPrint. Also, revBrowserPrint seems to have nothing to do with open printing and close printing. It operates entirely separate from normal printing, apparently. That is too bad, because now I cannot use revBrowserPrint. Or am I doing something wrong here?

on mouseUp
   global lBrowserID
   set the printMargins to 0,0,0,0
   open printing
   revBrowserPrint lBrowserID
   close printing
end mouseUp

The reason I chose revBrowserPrint is that I want to use a vector logo on the newsletter. I can use an SVG file in HTML5 for that. But unfortunately SVG graphics support in LC is not there yet, is it?

Does anyone know an elegant solution to bring in a printable logo? The only thing I can think of is to create my own font and include the logo in it.

With kind regards,
Terry Vogelaar

Op 28 mrt. 2014, om 12:00 heeft use-livecode-request at lists.runrev.com het volgende geschreven: