OT: PencilCase

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Thu Mar 27 15:43:31 EDT 2014

The video I linked to is over 3 minutes long. The language it uses is JavaScript, not Java.

My guess about AppDrop is that documents get stored there, and an app shell can download and run the document. As part of the deal you get, you can have a certain number of slots, 5 in the case of the $119 product. That might be enough for say a teacher who wants to hand out up to 5 apps for students to use, without having to publish the apps to the App Store.