Rotated Text?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 04:35:35 EDT 2014

On 26/03/14 09:31, Terence Heaford wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tried this before in another scripting environment and if you intend to print the graph you may notice a difference in quality between the rendering of the text and the rendering of the image.
>
> I don’t know of a solution to this.

The solution [which you will probably not like], is to export the
snapshot the textfield
and then rotate it in a dedicated image processing application such as
GIMP and import
the result.

Obviously that is NBG if you are trying to do that in a standalone, or
for end-users.

I should also point out that 'rotate' in Livecode gives extremely crappy
results, while
'set the angle' is much better.

Richmond.