iOS dev on older Mac?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Mar 25 18:55:27 EDT 2014

Jacqueline,

I just downloaded Xcode 5.1 yesterday and just read this post. I'm running
OX X 10.8.5 and just tried to launch Xcode 5.1 and it seems to launch OK. I
have not tried to link up an LC iOS app yet. I will be submitting to the App
Store later this week. Will this work or is an upgrade Mavericks required?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net