Alternating Row Colors?

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Mar 25 09:00:41 EDT 2014

Hi Terence,

Terence Heaford wrote
> I am interested in your solution and downloaded it.
>
> On running on a Mac 10.9.2 and LC Community 6.6 it crashes after I press
> fill in 365 and start using the scroller.

I have no idea what happens. I don't see any reason for it, have never seens
this. I did not test on Mac 10.9.2. It works in LiveCode 6.6, in Lc 7.0DP1
"horizontal lines" does not work as expected since it is not a solid line
(hgrid)

Could anybody please also test on MacOSX 10.9.2?
http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/661/ListStripes_0_0_5

I would certainly be interested in hearing about crashes.

Terence, could you test on an earlier version of LiveCode?

Kind regards
Bernd