mobile ads

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Mar 25 04:45:15 EDT 2014

Hi Rodney

Hope you're enjoying your LiveCode learning curve (I found it quite hard at
first - but I'm a slow learner). Regarding access to Inneractive, I'm not
sure whether you have to have a commercial licence to get it - but I have a
feeling that you might - I've just had a look at its terms and conditions
and it's silent on the matter.

Do you have commercial or community licence? If nobody on the mailing list
can help I would contact RunRev directly and ask for guidance (they're very
helpful).

Kind regards - Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior