Application verification failure

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Mar 24 22:29:46 EDT 2014

On 3/24/14, 9:17 PM, Peter W A Wood wrote:
> It's hard to tell whether the message is coming from your machine or
> the server. Have you taken a look at the HTTP Headers? I believe you
> can do that with libURLLastHTTPHeaders().

Do you know what I should be looking for? I'd like to record it only
conditionally. There's a lot of server interaction going on, and logging
all the headers would give me a gigantic log.

The other bad part is that it only happens occasionally. I haven't seen
it all day today, but over the weekend I had multiple instances.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com