Entering text into vector graphic

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Mar 24 16:13:53 EDT 2014

I assume it's the same in LC7, but you can set the label property of the
graphic to your text.  There's just no entry for this in the property
inspector.  You can use the message box, something like:

 set the label of graphic "oval" to "My Great Text"

Make sure you enable the showName property of the graphic also.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design