Application verification failure

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Mar 24 12:12:29 EDT 2014

I'm getting the error "application verification failure" when sending
data to Rails on a server. The same code works fine most of the time,
but randomly returns that error, even with the same request. Searching
on Google isn't very helpful, with only vague references to SSL errors,
but I have set libURLSetVerification to false, so I wouldn't think SSL
verification would be a problem. The URL does start with "https" though.

Does anyone have info about what that error means and why I'd get it? It
is not even clear to me whether the error is caused by my LiveCode
scripts or something on the server.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com