7.0 Issues

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Mar 23 14:14:37 EDT 2014

Pete-

Sunday, March 23, 2014, 10:42:09 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Mark,
> Sure, that's fine for my custom properties.  I was meaning the cREVLoadInfo
> properties that are set when you select the "Plugin Settings" item from the
> Development menu Plugins item.  I'm pretty sure changing any of them
> results in a save of the stack since LC has to know whether, eg, to launch
> the stack on startup.

Ack! Yes, you're right. I try not to mess with the Plugin Settings
menu at all. Ever. And if I do have to open it, I do it in LC 4.6.4.

> Kind of off topic but I didn't realize until recently that every stack in
> the plugins folder is opened at startup to get the stack name for display
> in the Plugins menu

Depressing, eh? I still have hopes that someday the IDE will be
open-sourced and we can fix these things. I'd also like to be able to
specify a load order for plugin stacks.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.