7.0 Issues

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Mar 22 21:46:49 EDT 2014

Bernd-

Saturday, March 22, 2014, 11:58:33 AM, you wrote:

> That does affect e.g. plug-ins that save their state to themselves, as
> lcStackBrowser does.

This, by the way, is a very bad idea.
Stacks, especially plug-in stacks, should save their state variables
into a preferences file and not try to modify themselves. I learned
this lesson the hard way some time back and always ended up shooting
myself in many feet. Now I only have two.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.