import snapshot

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 22 21:20:56 EDT 2014

I have been using the following in LC 6.5.2 to take a snapshot of an area of a map, hiding the map and replacing it with the snapshot...

set the margins of the templateImage to 0
import snapshot from rect (0,40, the width of card "map", the height of card "map" -40 )
set the name of the last image of card "map" to "mapic"

LC 6.6 does not like this at all !... it makes the snapshot about a quarter of the size in width but it seems to squash it a little in the vertical too...

I have tried the new snapshot syntax with at size, but can't get it to play...

Anyone found out how to take a snapshot in LC 6.6 yet ?