[OT][[TL/DR] 6.6 RC2 Release

PystCat pystcat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:05:11 EDT 2014

I would try it but... I really dislike the taste of coffee...  I like the smell of it but can't take the taste.

Now... I've been told I make the best coffee in the world, so I proudly made it all the time for her enjoyment and my delight to see her smile.  Looking back on it, it might have been an incredibly devious ploy told this to me by my wife 30 years ago so I would always make the coffee.

Any young bachelors out there take heed and listen closely: When asked to do something by a potential mate, make it LOOK like it was your best attempt but make sure it's the worst... Or you might forever be damned to do it always.  Cooking... Cleaning... Whatever you don't want to get stuck doing the rest of your life.