RELEASE: LiveCode 6.6

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Fri Mar 21 08:47:48 EDT 2014

On 03/21/2014 04:26 AM, Peter Alcibiades wrote:
> No, its broke. ...  Maybe
> there is something else dependency?

Since it's worked for others, it might not be correct to say "it's
broke". There must be some definable reason it's not working on your
system and a dependency issue sounds like the most probable cause. I
don't see that the specified dependencies have changed, although there
is evidence that the dependencies listed as optional are becoming
required. People with disappearing interface text in 6.5 fixed that by
installing libpango (32 bit version). If you've had 6.5 running without
issue, then you might be lacking something else. As a first step, I
would suggest you check your system for all the "optional" libs.

Good luck,

Warren